Saturday, October 13, 2007

Re-visiting

This past week I have been taking some visitors from Scotland to see some of the sites around Melbourne such as the beautiful Dandenongs, Sovereign Hill, Phillip Island etc. I have done this tour before but have still enjoyed my latest visits made in good company. In a similar way I regularly re-visit 'sites' in the Bible and find new inspiration in words which have become familiar over the years. The need is for renewed vision and an ability to see new truth which God has to reveal. The Army Mother said, 'God's revelation will keep pace with my consecration'. Now that is a thought to ponder!

1 comment:

Captain Andrew Clark said...

Hi Commissioner..if your visitors happen to be Colonels John and Ruth Flett, say hello from me. I am their CO. We're looking forward to them coming back...hope they are having a great time.

Andrew Clark
Captain

(CO at Wick)